How to memorize numbers

Maths-Alphabet Trick to memorize large numbers such like your cell phone number

Memorize large numbers?

Seem pretty much not viable isn't it? We can simply remember peoples faces or colors but numbers are extremely hard to memorize because they are so hard to connect, our brain thinks with pictures not with numbers. It’s easier for us to keep in mind a chicken having a beer than to picture the numbers $6,5435.70. Other than we can beat the way our brain processes numbers by linking them to a definite word that represents a mental picture!

All you have to do is remember this chart, one time it's complete you can use it for life! Close look pretty much tedious isn't it? well that precisely what I thought when I first came across this, but I do take time to memorized it & believe me it's worth the effort .Within few minutes I was impress all my friends !!

Number...................Letter/Sound

1.......................t , d
2.......................n
3.......................m
4.......................r
5.......................l
6.......................j , sh , ch
7.......................k , g
8.......................f , v
9.......................p , b
0.......................z , s

I'll give you pattern how this memorizing technique works:

Understand your mom asks you to check the prices of numerous items for eg. one item costs $ 651.98

for six we can take j & lets say we maker the word just
for 5 it's l so we make the word love
for 1 its t or d ,lets take t & make the word to
for 9 it's p or b so we'll take b & make the word post
for 8 it's f or v so lets take f & make the word forums

See what we came with? Just love to share!! Now I’m confident you'll remember this & all you need to keep in mind the price is to convert the words back to the numbers mentally .The first few times you can moreover do this by writing it down .

By this technique you can memorize numbers with digits 50 or higher than!! Impressing is'nt it ?

Ok when I first heard on it I thought it was impossible but I did take time to learn by heart the chart & see if it works, & to my surprise I could memorize up to twenty digits in less than five minutes!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More